Medica Forte’s policy and responsibility
Our customers are responsible for providing adequate and correct information. When personal information is shared, the customer must ensure that the shared information is used only for the stated purpose and kept confidential.
Terms used in this policy
In this policy, the terms “us”, “we”, “our”, and “company” refers to Medica Forte Ltd and/or our business associates and partners. The terms “customer”, “you”, and “your” refers to the clients of Medica Forte Ltd, as well as all website visitors who intend to establish a business relationship with Medica Forte Ltd.
The right to modify our policy
The process of collecting information
On registration the company requires personal information, including your name, post code, postal address, email address, and mobile phone and telephone number. This personal information is collected directly from you after you give your consent for using the information.
Information provided by us
The company provides information via emails related to various topics that are related to medical science. This information may include general health information, newsletters, and details on specific topics as required by the customer. The information is provided by us only after the consent of the customer. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving information at any point of time, you can send an email to us.
Information given to us
The information given to us by our customers is used for providing medical products as well as services, which is the core business purpose of Medica Forte Ltd. We may use part of the collected information for improving our own operations and for improving our efficiency. The information given by you may be printed, copied, distributed, or transited without risking the confidentiality of the data, and within the framework of the applicable laws.
Payment specific data
We do not store credit card details, we use highly encrypted SSL technology and have the necessary SSL certification. Our payment gateway is provided by PayPal.
Security of data
There are adequate security measures taken for keeping the information provided by customers confidential. These precautions are taken in terms of data utilisation, retrieval, and storage. Unauthorised personnel are not allowed to access customers’ personal information, and we do not give any part of the customers’ personal information to a third party without the customers’ consent.
Third party service
We may conduct occasional surveys through our website. Participation of our customers in such surveys is optional. The personal information provided in these surveys can be used for understanding your preferences, as well as fulfilling your requirements by providing efficient service.
- Accountability and taking responsibility The Company is devoted to the information in its possession, and will entrust appropriate executives with the responsibility and accountability for the safety of data.
- Purpose for collection of information We will ascertain the purpose for the collection of data before it is collected, and the purpose will be shared with the customers as well. The collection will then be limited only to the ascertained purpose, and the information will be collected directly from customers.
- Consent of the customer We will only collect, use, share, and disclose your personal data with your full knowledge and consent.
- Use of information Your personal data will not be utilised for any purpose other than that which has been shared with you. Information will not be given to a third party without either your consent or on request from a law enforcement agency.
- Storage and security of information The information that is collected from you will be updated and accurate as per the requirements of the ascertained purpose. We are completely committed to securing this information from unauthorised access, duplication, and theft.